Posted by mysterychicken on Thursday, November 11, 2010 at 10:50pm.
I still don't know about these and I realllyy need to finish this exam, so please help me!!
15. What effect did Supreme Court decisions on apportionment bring about?
a. People accused of a crime must be informed on their rights
b. Low-cost health insurance must be provided for the poor
c. Electoral districts had to be redrawn based on "one person, one vote."
d. Criminal suspects must be given legal aid free if they cannot afford it.
16. The aim that Congress has in passing the War Powers Act was to
a. give the President more power in using American forces overseas
b. forbid the President from ever sending American forces overseas
c. limit the President's emergency powers in sending troops overseas
d. order the President to bring American troops back from Iran
17. The movement for multiculturalism called for increased
a. attention to non-Europe cultures
b. numerical targets for hiring women and minorities
c. cuts in entitlement programs
d. pressure on Americans to retire at age 65.
- US History - Ms. Sue, Thursday, November 11, 2010 at 10:52pm
MC -- An exam is designed to find out what YOU know.
Please go back and study your book again.
I cannot and will not help a student cheat on an exam.
- US History - Ms. Sue, Thursday, November 11, 2010 at 11:09pm
I'm disappointed in you.
Being homeschooled is not easy, and we Jiskha tutors are glad to help you.
But please do not take advantage of us and ask us to cheat for you.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- English - Look at the big picture, how many people are there? There are about 8...
- English - Look at the big picture, how many people are there? There are about 8 ...
- US History - 12. To which groups did George Wallace target his campaign? a. ...
- history - please check these answers: 1. as a result of the Cuban Missile Crisis...
- US History - What gave Andrew Jackson the power to remove the Cherokee from ...
- History - 1. Why do some argue that the Supreme Court "legislates from the bench...
- college- law - Question about the Loving vs. Virginia case. When the Lovings ...
- please check history - Two powers of Congress. 1. declare war 2. pass laws Two ...
- us history - "the american war is over, but this is far from being the case with...
- 12th grade - Okay I am doing a report on Thurgood Marshall. I am to a part where...