Posted by Tjo05 on Thursday, November 11, 2010 at 7:21pm.
I have the following items listed on a balance sheet and income statement:
Income Taxes Payable
Notes Payable - Current Portion
Notes Payable - Long Term Portion
Additional Paid In Capital
Cost of Goods Sold
Sales and Wages Expenses
Income from Operations
Loss on Sale of Computer equipment
Income before tax
Income Tax Expense.
How do I find or Which of these do I use to find
1. Short Term Debt
2. Long Term Debt
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Balance Sheet - Use the following information to complete the balance sheet (1) ...
- Accounting - I can't get the balance sheet, well, balanced. Accounts Receivable ...
- Financial Accounting - From the information that follows, prepare an income ...
- Finance - Calculate the accounts receivable period, accounts payable period, ...
- Finance - From the information that follows, prepare an income statement and ...
- accounting - Worksheet data for Goode Company are presented in E4-2. ...
- Accounting - Worksheet data for Goode Company are presented in E4-2. ...
- accounting280 - Instructions Enter the trial balance on a worksheet and complete...
- bus math - Solve the problem. Express answers as a percent rounded to the ...
- xacc 280 - If there has been anyone that has taken this class could get a little...