posted by Franco .
I forgot to include the following sentences. I hope you can have a look at them too.
1) Mickey is late because he’s got the wrong room number on his timetable.
2)He apologises to Mrs Winter for being late.
3) She tells him not to arrive late again. They are doing jazz dance today.
4) Jason is unfriendly to Mickey and asks him if he can’t tell the time. Storm says he is a snake.
5) If you arrive late for classes, your parents will have to justify (motivate) your delay otherwise you are not admitted into (?) the classroom.
6)I haven’t got my dictionary. Don’t worry. I can lend you mine this time but remember to pack (?) it in your rucksack next time.
1. late, because
2. apologizes, Mrs.
3. Who is doing the jazz dance, Mrs. Winter and Mickey? Unclear referent.
4. Who is a snake? Referent again.
5. Justify ...delay, otherwise you will not be admitted to...
6. ...time, but remember to put/pack it in...
Review your use of commas.