Posted by Franco on .
Can you please check if the following sentences are correct? Thank you.
1) The average amount of pocket money is £8. Boys spend it on sweets, fast food, CDs and computer games.
2)Jess comes from Colorado, a country in the south-west of the USA.
3) Colorado is bigger than Britain but its population is smaller.
4)Its tourist attractions include the Rocky Mountain National Park and the Mesa Verde National Park. The former is famous for its magnificent scenery and its fascinating animals, like mountain lions, bears and coyotes.
5) The latter is unique for its cliff caves, which date back to the 6th century.
6) South Ameria has got the biggest rainforest in the world in Brazil. It has also got the world’s driest desert – the Atacama Desert.
7) The Andes are the longest mountain range in the world and stretch from the South of Chile to Venezuela.
8)In South America there are half of the world’s animals and insects.
9) The Ravenscourt School is a famous school in London. Here the school week is different.
2. It's not a country but a state.