posted by Amy on .
lacey-leafed, tap rooted plants first grow in windswept highlands of afghanistan. Greeks used as a digestive tonic when they overeaten other foods.Lewis and clark concluded they must have been indigenous to north america.
What is your subject?
What is your question?
1. The lacy –leafed, tap-rooted plants grew first on the windswept highlands of Afghanistan.
2. The Greeks used this plant as a digestive tonic when they had overeaten other foods.
3. The Romans disdained this plant as food, but maintained that it improved the flavor of lambs fattened on the plant.
4. The Jamestown colonists share the roots with their Indian neighbors, who traded with other tribes.
5. So widely traded were the seeds that Lewis and Clark concluded that they must have been indigenous to North America.
6. What vegetable native to Afghanistan became a favorite of American Indians?
1. Go to http://www.google.com
2. Type in lacy-leaved plants Afghanistan highlands (or whatever search terms you need).
3. Read different search results until you find what you need.
4. Re-search with different search terms for each different item you need to know.