Posted by Dragana on Thursday, November 11, 2010 at 4:13pm.
1. The interaction between a child's biological makeup and the environmental influences that affect his or her development and behavior is called the
A. balanced systems approach
B. Ecological systems theory
C. body in the classroom analysis
D. me/them dynamic
2. When a child demonstrates an inability to leap over a barrier, his teacher checks to see if he has mastered the skills of jumping down from a height and jumping for distance. In doing this, the teacher is
A. applying a developmental perspecive
B. measuring the child's confidence level
C. having a negative effect on the child's self esteem
D. sequencing motor change
3. Which of the following are the three major types of knowledge identified by Piget?
A. subjective, objective, and hyperconscious
B. micro, meso, and exo
C. physical, logical-mathematical, and social
D. linguistic, physoligical, and arithmetical
- Child Care - Ms. Sue, Thursday, November 11, 2010 at 4:44pm
We'll be glad to check your answers.
- Child Care - Dragana, Thursday, November 11, 2010 at 4:49pm
2. A or D
- Child Care - Ms. Sue, Thursday, November 11, 2010 at 4:56pm
3. Wrong. Study this site.
- Child Care - Dragana, Thursday, November 11, 2010 at 4:59pm
Thank you so much!!
- Child Care - Ms. Sue, Thursday, November 11, 2010 at 5:01pm
You're very welcome.
Answer this Question
child day care management,health,safety,and nutrit - Q; the interaction between ...
Child Care - 1. The interaction between a child's biological makeup and the ...
ece - On the Child Development Checklist, you've checked the item "Spends time ...
child day care management,health,safety,and nutrit - Q; alcohol,drugs,radiation,...
childcare - i am posting these questions with my answers, please help 1.what ...
elective: contemporary child day care - A child's development is affected most ...
child development - Teachers collect written information about a child for the ...
adult education - The reason that individual states have specific licensing ...
child care - windows of time during which enviorment influences on development ...
Psychology - I need help on collecting information for my research paper. Thanks...