1. How do plants survive?
2. What is photosynthesis?
3. What are needed in the food-making process of plants?
4. What are the parts of the leaf that help in food-making process of plants?
5. How do plants store energy?
Science - Catherine, Thursday, November 11, 2010 at 2:56am
1. producing its own food
2. food-making process of plants
3. carbon dioxide, water, sunlight, glucose, and oxygen gas
4. chlorophyll, stoma, and chloroplasts
biology - riya rawat, Saturday, July 25, 2015 at 3:37am
photosynthesis is a process that the carbon dioxide prepare their food
Science - hazera, Monday, February 22, 2016 at 12:34pm