Posted by damien on Wednesday, November 10, 2010 at 6:06am.
The sum of my ones digit and tens digit is 10. My tens digit is les than my ones digit and both my digits are prime. i am a prime number. what number am i?
Math riddle - Writeacher, Wednesday, November 10, 2010 at 7:07am
Please type your subject in the School Subject box. Any other words, including obscure abbreviations, are likely to delay responses from a teacher who knows that subject well.
2nd grade - Dr Russ, Wednesday, November 10, 2010 at 7:10am
Lets say the number is AB
we also know that A<B
and both A and B are prime
so possibilities for A and B are
if A<B then A can only be 1,2,3,or 5
the only pairs such that A+B=10
are 55, 37
of these two only 37 is a prime number
But check the logic!
2nd grade - Anonymous, Wednesday, November 24, 2010 at 7:33am
2nd grade - gummy bear, Wednesday, November 28, 2012 at 4:55pm
gummy bear yaaaaa
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - What are 2 prime numbers between 100-199 such that the tens digit is a ...
- PROBLEM SOLVING IN MATHEMATICS - there are two prime numbers between 100 and 199...
- math - i am a 4 digit number.my thousands didgit is 4 less than my tens digit.my...
- Algebra - Math HW HELP! - 1) It is a five-digit whole number. 2) It is a ...
- maths I need answer - A 2-digit number has a greater tens digit than the ones ...
- Mathe - The number has two digits. Both of the digits are even.the digit in the ...
- 4th grade - i am a 5 digit number my tens digit is the sum of my hundreds digit ...
- 5th grade math - i am a number greater than 40,000 and less than 60,000 my ones ...
- Math - The mystery number's tens digit is less than the ones digit. The tens ...
- math - Get the number right. *None of the digits repeat. *It is between 20,000 ...