Posted by Ashley on Tuesday, November 9, 2010 at 9:43pm.
Can someone please check my answers?
1. In the early 1970s the only European nation capable of meeting its own oil production needs was
A. Great Britain B. France C. Germany D. the soviet union E. Spain
D. The soviet union
2. Which group has seen its imporance in European politics increase since the 1970s?
A. socialists and communists B. environmentalists C. Eurocommunists D. trade union parties E. feminists
A. socialists and communists
western experience - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 9, 2010 at 9:53pm
1. is correct.
I diasgree with your answer for # 2. Communists virtually disappeared from Europe about 20 years ago.
western experience - Ashley, Tuesday, November 9, 2010 at 10:32pm
Oh that's right!My second thoght was E. feminists
western experience - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 9, 2010 at 10:50pm
The Green Parties have increased since the 1970s.
western experience - Nellie, Tuesday, April 3, 2012 at 11:16pm
I'm currently taking AP European History, and 2 is environmentalists, like Ms. Sue said.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Social Studies 2 - What were the closest non-Communist European countries to the...
- history - Which of the following led to the reunification of germany in 1989? 1...
- SoCiAl - Hitler entered France by conquering this nation on its northwestern ...
- 7th grade social studies Ms. Sue please - Multiple Choice 1. What was one cause ...
- history - 1.a. which countries remained neutral during World War II? SWEDEN, ...
- I don't have a CLue - 11. What different reasons did the European nations have ...
- SS please check and help - What different reasons did the European nations have ...
- Check my answers? - The passage: For decades, America has been locked in hostile...
- Social Studies (Reed)(Check) - Which countries did the following leaders lead ...
- Geography (Ms. Sue) - 4). What European countries had colonies in the Caribbean...