posted by Jacob .
Words to use:
Accelerate - Sliding - Brake - Friction - Slipping - Inertia Velocity - Wheel - Strength - Static - Terminal velocity
1. An object will ____?____ when the net force is not zero.
2. ____?____ will never speed up an object.
3. The friction that prevents an object from moving when a force is applied is ____?____ friction.
4. The friction that slows down an object that slides is ____?____ friction.
5.A(n) ____?____ helps reduce sliding friction.
6. Normal force is supplied by the ____?____ of the surface.
7. The speed an object reaches when the force of gravity is balanced by the force of air resistance is called ____?____.
8. Earth has so much ____?____ that it hardly accelerates when you push against the ground while walking.
1. here are some links about net force:
3. some links about friction: