Posted by anna on Tuesday, November 9, 2010 at 3:57pm.
One multicellular organism is a cube. Each of its sides is 3cm long. Each of its cells is 1cm to the third power.How many cells does it have? If each side doubles in length,how many cells will it then have?
science/math - bobpursley, Tuesday, November 9, 2010 at 6:08pm
number cells=total volume/cellvolume=3^3/1^3=27
if each side doubles, volume is now 2^3*27
science/math - ÀÌÁö¿¹, Sunday, April 6, 2014 at 1:26am
The area of a cube can be found by AxBxC. Your cube is 27cm cubed. 27 of the little cells will fit in the cube.
science/math - Deez Nuts, Tuesday, October 6, 2015 at 7:26pm
Deez Nuts is your answer
science/math - ±è¿¬Àç, Saturday, April 23, 2016 at 12:52am
Answer to first Question: 27 cells
Answer to Second Question: 126 cells
b/c 1st : 3*3*3=27
b/c 2nd : 2*3*2*3*2*3= 6*6*6= 126
science/math - ±è¿¬Àç, Saturday, April 23, 2016 at 12:54am
Sorry... It 216 for the second question....... ¤Ð¤Ð
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science - Question 1- how does a multicellular organism develop? A- the cells ...
- science - what are cells made from? Please, what kind of cells? There are many ...
- biology - All of the cells are in the very early stages of embryonic development...
- biology - which of the following types of cells need to make energy to perform ...
- Biology - Bacterial cells are prokaryotic. Select two structures of bacterial ...
- 6th grade science - which of the following lists all the levels of organization ...
- Check please science - Cells are to tissues as organs are to 1 ORGAN SYSTEM 2 ...
- Biology - 4)You count your cells and have 8x10ᶺ5 viable cells/ml you want ...
- chemistry - 4)You count your cells and have 8x10ᶺ5 viable cells/ml you ...
- Science - What happens when bacteria reproduce by binary fission? a. two cells ...