Posted by chirag on Tuesday, November 9, 2010 at 1:29pm.
what fraction of a turn does a minute hand turn through between
6:25pm and 7:15pm
10:24pm and 11.58pm
- 6th Grade math - PsyDAG, Wednesday, November 10, 2010 at 10:58am
Indicate your subject in the "School Subject" box, so those with expertise in the area will respond to the question.
Between each minute, the minute hand makes 1/60 of a turn. Calculate the minutes between the times and multiply by 1/60.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- 6th grade - How do you turn a fraction into a decimal?
- maths - throw how many degrees does the minute -hand turn in 1 hour
- math - a clock reads 4:00 pm. how many degrees will the minute hand turn in 15 ...
- Math - How many degrees,in total,does the minute hand turn in one day ?
- Honors Pre-Calculus - It is known that when a car with wheels of radius 14 in. ...
- English - What can you do to save electricity? 1. I can turn off the lights when...
- Math - What is the rotational symmetry as a fraction of a turn and the angle of ...
- math - identify the rotational symmetry asa fraction of a turn and the angle ...
- 6th grade - Hey how do you turn 5/8 into a decimal??
- 6th grade - How do you turn eleven hundredths in standard form?