Posted by chirag on Tuesday, November 9, 2010 at 1:26pm.
what fraction of 1year is march
3km is 900cm,£2.50 IS 30P
- 6th grade - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 9, 2010 at 1:29pm
March is 1/12 of a year.
3 km is much more than 900 cm
1km = 1,000 m
2.50 pounds is much more than 30 pence.
- 7th grade - Christopher, Monday, September 15, 2014 at 3:27pm
1) 3km = 3000m and 900cm = 9m answer 3/1000
2) £2.50 = 250p and 30P = 30pm answer 3/25
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - simplify -15r^0/30p^-2 if that's (30p)^-2 then the answer is 30p^2 if it'...
- Math - At Jefferson School, both 6th grade & 7th grade classes take a math test...
- multiplying metrics - im in 6th grade--we have a math problem to multiply 3km x ...
- 6th grade - A fraction greater than 1/8 and less than 1/4 is in simplest form ...
- maths - what fraction of 30p is 5p?
- Dr bob222,math - How is 6p^5q^3 x 9p^5q^3 / 5p^5q^5= 30p^5q because isn't it ...
- 6th grade - how do i compare a fraction
- 6th grade - How do you convert 3.84% to a fraction?
- 6th grade - write 50% in a fraction
- 6th grade - i am a fraction between 1/8 and 1/4. the sum of my digits is 10