Posted by amy on Monday, November 8, 2010 at 9:09pm.
what are some economic, social, political, and other problems in Cuba did historical events lead to these problems? and what was the influence of imperialism and globalization on Cuba?
- history-current events - Ms. Sue, Monday, November 8, 2010 at 9:14pm
Study these sites carefully.
(Broken Link Removed)
- history-current events - amy, Monday, November 8, 2010 at 9:18pm
I actually already found that first site :)
but my teacher doesn't want us using infoplease, would you happen to have any others?
thanks so much, I appreciate it :)
- history-current events - Ms. Sue, Monday, November 8, 2010 at 9:21pm
- history-current events - amy, Monday, November 8, 2010 at 9:27pm
thank you :)
umm, i'm a little confused though on what imperialism and globalization are, could you explain it to me?
thanks so much
- history-current events - Ms. Sue, Monday, November 8, 2010 at 9:32pm
Imperialism is when a stronger country takes over a weaker country. Spain owned Cuba from 1492 until 1898.
Globalization is the free trade of labor and goods around the world.
- history-current events - amy, Monday, November 8, 2010 at 10:19pm
thanks so much
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- social 10 - historical globalization & imperialism PLEASE HELP! Did imperialism ...
- social grade 10 - Historical Globalization & imperialism PLEASE HELP! Did ...
- social studies - Back during John F. Kennedy's time in office has president what...
- English - Please help revise. Today most nations in particular those in the ...
- US History - Which of the following statements about the Platt Amendment is true...
- history - I need several reasons why Cuba failed as a political democracy-also, ...
- Questions - i have some questions about cuba that i was wondering about. does ...
- social 10 - Historical globalization & imperialism If my ancestors were not ...
- history - i need a thesis for a report about the problems in cuba, please help ...
- English - Need help with introduction: The Medieval Period began in 1066 and ...