Posted by lily on Monday, November 8, 2010 at 7:30pm.
Write the nouns and pronouns used as adjectives and the noun each one modifies.
1 the wings of a duck are small for its body weight.
English - Writeacher, Monday, November 8, 2010 at 7:36pm
I think your whole assignment is not here. I also think you have forgotten to add what YOU THINK the answers for each sentence are.
Please repost -- and don't count on copying and pasting to work! Type it all out.
english - lily, Monday, November 8, 2010 at 7:38pm
i think the answer is duck and its and yes its all there
english - lily, Monday, November 8, 2010 at 7:43pm
sorry if that was rude i appreaticate your help.
english - lily, Monday, November 8, 2010 at 7:48pm
english - Ms. Sue, Monday, November 8, 2010 at 7:49pm
The word "duck" is used as a noun in this sentence.
However, a noun and a pronoun are used as adjectives.
Please try again.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Nouns, Pronouns, Adjectives, and Verbs - Which statement is true about this ...
- Nouns - Our son's 3rd grade teacher gave out a homework assignment which had the...
- grammar - Identify ALL nouns and pronouns in the following sentence. An = not a ...
- english - What follows a linking or action verb? What modifies nouns or pronouns...
- English grammar - There are five kinds of nouns: Common nouns, collective nouns...
- Nouns, Pronouns, Adjectives, and Verbs - Which of the following statements is ...
- Noiuns - Our son's 3rd grade teacher gave out a homework assignment which had ...
- 6th grade - I keep mine on a bookshelf my dad and I built ourselves. I, mine, my...
- NOUNS, PRONOUNS, AND ADJECTIVES - Which one of the following sentences has a ...
- Nouns, Pronouns, Adjectives, and Verbs - An object pronoun takes the place of a...