- 1st grade - Writeacher, Monday, November 8, 2010 at 7:26pm
She raced past the second pole in the yard.
- 1st grade - valerie, Tuesday, March 22, 2011 at 1:03am
read the clue
- 1st grade - Lucero, Thursday, June 2, 2011 at 8:31pm
- 1st grade grammar - Joshua, Wednesday, February 5, 2014 at 10:36pm
Capaitalize. joe is cool.
- 1st grade - Sanja, Wednesday, March 12, 2014 at 1:34am
She didn't have a past because she was a newborn.
- 1st grade - bob, Thursday, April 24, 2014 at 7:19pm
the girls past was bad
- 1st grade - Ronald, Monday, May 12, 2014 at 5:15pm
I pass the test
- pharmacy tech - rabiah , Monday, June 30, 2014 at 10:01am
If you want to know what dose forms are available for a particular drug, you would look in this section of a drug monograph.
- 1st grade - Alyssa, Tuesday, September 23, 2014 at 8:50pm
I ran past the dog and the cat who were fighting
- 1st grade - Emily , Thursday, October 2, 2014 at 11:57pm
In the past, Lucy was a great singer.
- 1st grade - Aleyna , Thursday, October 9, 2014 at 1:39pm
The black car drove past the house.
- 1st grade - Aleyna , Thursday, October 9, 2014 at 1:40pm
"The past is not to be talked about." said John.
- 1st grade - tom atos, Thursday, November 20, 2014 at 10:01am
ter past werl nert be terks abert
- 1st grade - Joe, Wednesday, December 17, 2014 at 9:58pm
Erin passed Angelina in the hallaway
- 1st grade - unknown , Friday, January 30, 2015 at 11:42am
on Christmas eve you will be visited bye the ghosts of Christmas past, present and future
- 1st grade - Chloe, Tuesday, February 17, 2015 at 4:09pm
In the past, they had fun every day
- 1st grade - tedd murphy, Wednesday, February 25, 2015 at 10:09pm
the dying pineapple raced past the exotic orange flamingo
- 1st grade - Brighton, Monday, April 13, 2015 at 3:08pm
Amelia Pond raced past his house on her bike.
- 1st grade - Greg, Thursday, April 16, 2015 at 9:26pm
This past summer, Amanda went to the amusement park
- 1st grade - jeniah, Thursday, April 30, 2015 at 1:28pm
we ran past the big,tall red and blue gate
- 1st grade - john, Wednesday, May 13, 2015 at 3:53pm
time machines can take you to the past.
- 1st grade - Jacques, Thursday, June 4, 2015 at 12:24pm
Tommy's past was tragic.
- 1st grade - Anonymous, Tuesday, June 30, 2015 at 2:59pm
Mommy doesn't want to speak about her past
- 1st grade - alexis , Wednesday, August 26, 2015 at 3:45pm
Your past must be bad because you are shearching for answers.
- 1st grade - Anonymous, Wednesday, September 9, 2015 at 4:34pm
Cheater, you past must be bad because you are not studying, nothing in life you may be, too bad! :-(
Grade : F-
- 1st grade - Vishnu, Wednesday, October 21, 2015 at 5:55pm
I ran past the finish line in the race!
- 1st grade - Lucy, Tuesday, October 27, 2015 at 2:08pm
She has a past of not getting her home work done on time.
- 1st grade - Vstar, Monday, January 4, 2016 at 8:38pm
We rode past the school in our car.
- 1st grade - Leila, Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 12:54am
He drove past the dog
- 1st grade - Christine, Tuesday, January 12, 2016 at 10:43pm
Will you drive past my house and pick me up?
- 1st grade - Jessica, Sunday, January 24, 2016 at 8:17pm
Sabrina ran past the man walking his dog to the park.
- 1st grade - Ashlynn, Thursday, February 18, 2016 at 12:55pm
Dear past, thanks for all the lessons. Dear future, I'm ready.
- 1st grade - Enya, Friday, April 1, 2016 at 4:50pm
She remembered her memories in the past.
- 1st grade - Mandy, Friday, April 29, 2016 at 10:47pm
Alisha rode her bike past the ice cream shop.
- 1st grade - MLG MATH QUICKSCOPER69, Thursday, May 5, 2016 at 11:47pm
i fuk my mum in my "past" life.... there i answered it happy skool lil kidz hope i answer ur question ok
- 1st grade - 44, Wednesday, May 11, 2016 at 10:41am
the past is in the past.
the past stays behide us.
the past day was sunday .
heres a few
- 1st grade - Eli, Saturday, May 21, 2016 at 11:20am
I drove past a sandwich shop.
- 1st grade - Scott, Tuesday, May 24, 2016 at 8:02pm
I just finished watching 'X-Men: Days of Future Past." LMAO.
- 1st grade - Esparelda, Tuesday, May 24, 2016 at 8:04pm
"You are a big fat retard!" Jackson yelled to Bill. It was true. He was a fat retard.
"Well... you sucks ballsies!" Screamed Bill, running past a blade of grass.
- 1st grade - !@#$%^&, Tuesday, May 24, 2016 at 8:05pm