Posted by ali on Monday, November 8, 2010 at 5:39pm.
what are three major parts of a summary?
- language arts - Writeacher, Monday, November 8, 2010 at 5:46pm
I never knew there was a magic number of parts to a summary. Here's hoping one of the above gives you some ideas.
- language arts - ali, Monday, November 8, 2010 at 5:48pm
- language arts - ali, Monday, November 8, 2010 at 5:50pm
i just remembered it was main idea, purpose, and intent
- language arts - Writeacher, Monday, November 8, 2010 at 5:52pm
Ahhh, very good!
You're welcome! Go get an A!!
- language arts - ali, Monday, November 8, 2010 at 5:57pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Language Arts - Need some help on the 2 sentences below. 1. Are you tired of ...
- Language arts - I don't know how to write a summary. How do you write a summary?
- major parts of speech - select the incorrect statement. a. Major parts of speech...
- language arts - is chapter 5 in johnny tremain a major event.
- Language Arts - What parts of the rhetorical triangle is irrelevant to ...
- Language arts - WHAT ELEMENTS ARE FOUND IN MANY PARAGRAPHS??? PLEASE HELP...
- Language Arts - Do you know where I can find chapter by chapter view of a book? ...
- language arts - What is the difference between a plot and a summary of a book? ...
- language arts - How can English language arts teachers create a literacy-rich ...
- language arts - Could someone suggest one way that teachers can integrate ...