February 7, 2016
Post a New Question
Monday, November 8, 2010
a sample of hexane and octane is injected into a gas chromatograph equipped with a non-polar column. predict which will have the shorter retention time
Answer This Question
Organic Chemistry Lab
- A sample of hexane and octane is injected into a gas ...
- If the gas chromatograph is polar, and a mixture of a polar compound...
- a sample consisting of 1-bromopropane and 1-chloropropane isinjected ...
- Hi, I have a queestion on Gas Chromatography(GC). The ...
- Hi, I have a question on Gas Chromatography(GC). The following ...
- What affects peak shape in gc? I know peak area is proportional ...
- Is 3:1:1 hexane/acetone/acetic acid a more polar or non-polar ...
- how do the flow rate of the carrier gas and the column ...
Chemistry-Bob please help-Thanks
- Hi, Please advise on the following: - A ...
Chemistry - please help-thanks
- Posted by anne on Saturday, October 15, 2011 at...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help