Posted by Beth on Monday, November 8, 2010 at 10:48am.
Hey how do you turn 5/8 into a decimal??
- 6th grade - Dr Russ, Monday, November 8, 2010 at 10:50am
It is 5 divided by 8, which you could do on a calculator or by manual division.
At school I had to learn all the decimal multiples of 1/8
- 6th grade - Abby, Monday, November 15, 2010 at 4:04pm
All you have to do to turn a fraction into a decimal is divide the numerator by the denominator. 5 divided by 8 = 0.625.
- 6th grade ANSWER - Nina, Monday, February 25, 2013 at 5:16pm
You have to turn a fraction into a decimal by taking the numerator and divide by the denominator, 5 divided by 8 is 0.625 so that is your answer! :D
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 6th grade - How do you turn a fraction into a decimal?
- Algebra - how do you turn a decimal to fractions and percents? like .6 or .001 ...
- 6th Grade - what fraction of a turn does a minute hand turn through between 6:...
- math - how do you turn fractions into decimals? what do you do with the ...
- math - 1:how do you order 3/4 , 7/8 ,and 13/6 from least to greatest. 2:how do ...
- 7th grade math help - What is rational number as a terminating decimal? Also ...
- 6th grade credits - how many credits does a 6th grader in oklahoma need to pass ...
- 6th grade - How do you turn eleven hundredths in standard form?
- 6th grade - boots belonging to their dad does that turn into their dads' boots? ...
- Math - At Jefferson School, both 6th grade & 7th grade classes take a math test...