Posted by Anonymous on Sunday, November 7, 2010 at 10:29pm.
Data: (time, temperature in degrees Celsius)
First I had to graph these points on the graph paper provided, which I did. Then it asks to identify the freezing point, and label the intervals at which there are only solid, solid and liquid, and only liquid. I don't understand this, so please someone help.
science - Goizueta, Sunday, November 7, 2010 at 10:41pm
It's asking to identify the freezing point of the particular substance (which I do not know) and label on the graph where it would be a frozen (a solid) or liquid
science - Anonymous, Sunday, November 7, 2010 at 10:48pm
We're also not told the substance. Thanks for your help! The question was worded oddly :)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Physics - The graph shows the temperature versus time relationship for 2kg of ...
- Math_ Intergers - On Tuesday the temperature changes -2 degrees F perhour from ...
- math - three students took part in an after-school science club. Each student ...
- Physical Science - If the absolute temperature of a gas is 600K, the temperature...
- algebra - (2) The temperature F, in degrees Fahrenheit, that corresponds to a ...
- algebra - The temperature F, in degrees Fahrenheit, that corresponds to a ...
- college- strength of material - i have initial and final gauge length and ...
- science/math - I have to make this density graph on a standard sheet of graph ...
- statistics - The director of the campus-computing center did a study to ...
- Science - How many calories of heat are necessary to raise the temperature of ...