Posted by Janet on Sunday, November 7, 2010 at 8:01pm.
How did people modify to their environment in the Mohenjo-Daro?
- World History - Writeacher, Sunday, November 7, 2010 at 8:04pm
This was one of the earliest large settlements that humans made. Previously, they were primarily hunters and gatherers. What kinds of adaptations do you think they had to make? Was it sudden? Or over a period of time?
- World History - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 7, 2010 at 8:07pm
They built buildings and canals from the Indus to irrigate the farmland.
- World History - Janet , Sunday, November 7, 2010 at 8:08pm
I think it was over time because of all the obstacles they would have to overcome to modify to that environment
- World History - Writeacher, Sunday, November 7, 2010 at 8:09pm
They would need to "modify" themselves, too! Read lots of those articles Ms. Sue and I gave you. You'll get many more ideas.
- World History - Janet , Sunday, November 7, 2010 at 8:10pm
Thanks A lot :)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- World History - How did the people of Mohenjo-Daro modify their environment?
- History - Hello, I got assignment about Mohenjo Daro and Harrapa from where I ...
- social studies - historians don`t know for sure why people left mohenjo-daro. ...
- Social studies - How did the geography influence the building of mohenjo daro
- History - 1. The Aryans: A. were an Indo European people who spoke the German ...
- History - Humans modify the environment in places they live. For example, people...
- History - Which of the following is NOT something a geographer can explain to a...
- World History - How have people in Uniondale adapted to their environment?
- geography - How do people modify the environment by interacting with it through ...
- Geography - i'm researching on Kyoto, Japan i need some help on a couple of ...