Posted by Anya on Sunday, November 7, 2010 at 3:20pm.
I have to do some research of the poor in the Victorian Era. These are some things that I have to look for:
1. What kinds of programs were in existence to help the poor?
2. What was a poorhouse?
3. What was Debtor's prison?
4. Why were the poor, poor?
Are there any websites that I can rely on for the information? Thank you in advance.
- Language Arts - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 7, 2010 at 3:26pm
Check the sites posted by Writeacher.
- Language Arts - Anya, Sunday, November 7, 2010 at 3:36pm
Are there any websites that I can use to actually find the information?
- Language Arts - Erin, Sunday, November 7, 2010 at 3:41pm
- Language Arts - Anya, Sunday, November 7, 2010 at 3:51pm
Do you know the names of those websites?
- Language Arts - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 7, 2010 at 3:53pm
Google each key term.
Then use Writeacher's sites to determine whether a site is reliable.
Most sites you get for academics are reliable.
- Language Arts - Anya, Sunday, November 7, 2010 at 3:54pm
Thank you, Ms. Sue.
- Language Arts - Ms. Sue, Sunday, November 7, 2010 at 3:56pm
You're welcome, Anya.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - Hello, everybody. We are going to talk about TV programs. What kinds ...
- Language Arts - What lesson or meaning do you think the story "The Mark of the ...
- Language Arts - Need some help on the 2 sentences below. 1. Are you tired of ...
- ae - Complete the following: Many teachers leave the profession after their ...
- languag - ok in language we have to write some paper on something and i have a ...
- Language Arts - Is my first paragraph of the essay good? Correct some mistakes. ...
- Language Arts - ....Poets, whoknow how to express so many beautiful things, are ...
- Language Arts - •What are some factors that motivate people? Does every action ...
- english - Write a short analysis of the use of researching in your future ...
- Programming - Hi. I am taking a computer programming class (C++). I need some ...