Post a New Question


posted by on .

I can't seem to remember this word. It's when someone ______ their anger at other people.

all i can think of is the word exhort which is not the word I'm looking for, but i think it probably sounds similar.

Could someone write some words down
(it's sort of like the word

  • English - ,



  • English - ,

    similar to vent
    thank you
    i think i'll use vent

Answer This Question

First Name:
School Subject:

Related Questions

More Related Questions

Post a New Question