posted by Franco on .
I forgot to include these sentences.
I really hope you can look at them, too.
1)I’ve never played any digital games on my cell phone but I could. I can’t surf the net at school but we use a drawing programme called Autocad during our design and technology classes.
2)My cell phone has got a lot of functions. It has a digital camera, a video-recorder, an FM radio and an MP3 player.
3)I prefer listening to music on my I-pad than on my cell phone because it can store more music and the sound quality is better.
4) I spend less than 2 Euros a week on my phone calls. I pay 2 Euros a week for (?) my phone calls. I have got a very cheap telephone contract (?). I can call two numbers at my choice at any time for just 2 Euros a week.
5) I hope you had nice holidays in Spain and that everything is OK with you now.
6) You'll have to go down the escalator, check in (punch your ticket) and find a seat on the train.
7) On which carriage is your seat?
What seat number have you got? Which is the quickest way to get to Waterloo?
Change onto (?) the yellow line and get off at the third station.
8) Don't forget to put your suitcase in the luggage bay.
9) Can I have two return tickets to Waterloo, please? Are any reductions (? special rates) for students or families with children? You can get 10% off if you have a student's card.
1. Commas after "phone" and "school" - these are compound sentences and need that comma in there.
2. Delete "got" - comma needed after "radio" These are the same types of errors I corrected earlier this afternoon. You need to get these things under control. See #1 in the comma use link above.
The rest are fine, but get rid of the question marks and double-check for commas needed for the above two reasons.