Posted by alex on Thursday, November 4, 2010 at 6:12pm.
What are the nouns in this sentence? 1. Every section of the United States has scenes of natual beauty. 2. Southern coastal cities are proud of their sandy beaches. 3. The citizens of every state take pride in ther charm of their won state.
grammar - Writeacher, Thursday, November 4, 2010 at 6:39pm
Let us know what YOU THINK the nouns are, and then we'll be able to help.
grammar - alex, Thursday, November 4, 2010 at 6:46pm
grammar - Writeacher, Thursday, November 4, 2010 at 6:58pm
Not nouns -
All the rest are correct, except you're missing a noun in sentence 2.
grammar - alex, Thursday, November 4, 2010 at 7:04pm
grammar - Writeacher, Thursday, November 4, 2010 at 7:10pm
grammar - alex, Thursday, November 4, 2010 at 7:13pm
is southern a noun
grammar - Ms. Sue, Thursday, November 4, 2010 at 8:50pm
Southern is not a noun.
It's an adjective describing the noun cities.
grammar - Writeacher, Thursday, November 4, 2010 at 8:51pm
No, it's an adjective, as are "natural" and "coastal."
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- World Geography - REVIEW 1.Where is Canada’s population density highest? A. In ...
- Civics - Which quotation(s) from the united states constitution provides for a ...
- English grammar - There are five kinds of nouns: Common nouns, collective nouns...
- History - How was this section of the 14th amendment significant to ...
- s.s - All persons born or naturalized in the united States and subject to the ...
- government - today many states require that all voters: a. be citizens of the ...
- Civics - Which of the following represents a benefit of the Second Amendment to ...
- Eglish/ grammar revise please - How can I make this sentence better? I am ...
- History - As a commonwealth of the United States, Puerto Rico has strong ties to...
- sentence - The United States is not a democracy, it is a Republic. The United ...