Posted by Jessica 2 on Thursday, November 4, 2010 at 4:35pm.
I also have an answer for this one. Just need to be sure.
Says to solve then graph.
x + 9 - 9> 2 - 9
x > - 7. I believe this means anything to the right of -7 could be a solution. I would graph this with an open circle at -7 and shade to the right of the number line.
ALGEBRA - karen, Thursday, November 4, 2010 at 4:38pm
That is correct! good job! :)
ALGEBRA - Jessica 2, Thursday, November 4, 2010 at 4:51pm
Thank you! I actually have another problem that i solved. For this one I need to use the multiplication principle. 7x (greater then or equal to symbol)-6. What I did was divide by 7x on both sides and came up with a decimal of 0.857. I would rather leave it in fraction form at x (greater then or equal to symbol) -6/7. What do you think?
ALGEBRA - karen, Thursday, November 4, 2010 at 5:30pm
yes that is correct then on the graph it would be a filled in circle at -6/7 going to the right.
ALGEBRA - Jessica 2, Friday, November 5, 2010 at 5:56am
perfect. Thank you again. :)
ALGEBRA - john, Wednesday, February 9, 2011 at 9:31pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - just an algebra question. how would you solve: (3x^2 +5)(3x^2 +5) ^ means...
- Algebra - Solve the conjunction -2<or=a+3<8 Here is my result :5<or = a...
- algebra - How do you solve this math problem? h= -8t^2+40t then it says: when t=...
- Algebra - This sheet it says representing functions as grass I have a graph I ...
- Algebra 2 - Well I'm curently taking this class as a sophmore and have taken ...
- algebra - This one really threw me off... find the slope of the line containing ...
- Algebra 2 - How do I answer this f(x) = x - 3 (x + 4)^(1/2) and am asked how to ...
- Algebra 2 - I know how to graph points but I need the points to this equation. f...
- Pre-Algebra - Solving it would give u x = -4...but I am not sure how you would ...
- English - A: May I take your order? B: Yes, please. I'll have a chicken sandwich...