Posted by lexi on Wednesday, November 3, 2010 at 10:26pm.
write the sum. show the make a ten fact you used
- math - Jen, Wednesday, November 3, 2010 at 10:32pm
- math - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, November 3, 2010 at 10:32pm
9 + 6 = 15
10 + 5 = 15
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Write the sum show the make a ten fact you used
- math - write the sum. show the make-a-ten fact you used. 9 + 7 = ______________ ...
- 2nd grade math - write the sum.Show the ten-ten-fact you used. 9+7=16 /\ 1 6 10+...
- Math - show the make -a- ten fact you used with sum?
- math - Show how to make one addend the next ten number. complete the new ...
- math - show how you can make a ten to find the sum 9+7=
- Advanced Functions - I need help answering these questions 1. State the Common ...
- math - write to show how to make a ten then add
- MATH - WRITE TO SHOW HOW YOU MAKE A TEN. THEN ADD. WHAT IS 9 + 7
- math - how to explain to my son write doubles fact you can use to find the sum....