June 25, 2016
Post a New Question
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Find a degree 6 polynomial with - 8 as a root, no other roots, and in which the coefficient of x^6 is 16. Assume that all (non-constant) factors of the polynomial correspond to real zeroes.
Answer This Question
math 111 urgent please help
- Find a degree 6 polynomial with - 8 as a root, no ...
- Can someone please explain how to do these problems. 1)write a ...
Math - Fundamental Theorem
- We can actually use the Zeros Theorem and the ...
algebra!!!! please help me!!!!
- A number is called algebraic if there is a ...
- Factor this polynomial: F(x)=x^3-x^2-4x+4 Try to find the rational ...
find the polynomial
- degree 4 zeros i & (1+i) constant term 12 How do I start ...
Finding polynomial from zeros
- How to find the polynomial degree 2 and zeros ...
- Factor completely with respect to the integers. 1. 9x^2 - 4 2. x^3...
- 1. Find all rational zeros of the polynomial. Then determine any ...
- Given that the polynomial has the given root, find all roots of the ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help