Posted by sean on Wednesday, November 3, 2010 at 9:18pm.
can someone write me a acrostic poem on the word PHOTOSYNTHESIS, thank you
- biology/poetry - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, November 3, 2010 at 9:20pm
We don't do homework here.
We HELP you with your assignments, though.
- biology/poetry - Selina, Thursday, November 4, 2010 at 3:52am
Plant life stretched up
Hoping for sunlight
Tall trees stealing the gold
Overcast skies blocked the
Sun, giver of life
Yesterday--not a cloud in the sky
Nightime, just quiet stars
Terribly impatient for a new day
Hot, warm, drenched in sunlight
Everlasting hope for an evanescent gift
Salivating in its metaphorical mout
Intent on the eastern horizon
Hope you check in the morning :)
Answer this Question
- english (poetry) - i have to write an acrostic poem on the word black...help me ...
- acrostic poem - write an acrostic poem about summer vacation. begin each line ...
- Acrostic poetry - Please help on this I can't think of an acrostic poem that has...
- poetry - write a acrostic poem on "spaceship"
- acrostic poem - i need to make an acrostic poem using the word SECRETS. it needs...
- Science - I need to make an acrostic poem for science. My teacher said that each...
- Science and acrostic poems - HI! I'm making an acrostic poem about Apollo Eleven...
- poetry - i have to write a poem on what i feel poetry is or how i feel about ...
- poetry - can someone please give me good links where i can find poetry to read. ...
- poetry - can u help me with a an acrostic poem for nervous system?