Posted by mysterychicken on Wednesday, November 3, 2010 at 6:13pm.
2. The North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) was based on the principle of
a. free trade
b. collective security
4. One sign that the economy might be weakening in the 1920s was
a. the failure of many rural banks
b. underproduction of consumer goods
c. an increase in personal savings
d. the collapse of large corporation
12. During the Cold War, a major goal of the United States policy in Latin America was to
a. build nuclear weapons bases in Central America
b. encourage the countries of Latin America to join the United Nations
c. protect American financial investments in Latin America
d. prevent Fidel Castro from taking over Cuba
16. What did President Truman promise in the Truman Doctrine?
a. to support nations trying to resist Soviet control
b. to fight hunger anywhere in the world
c. to enforce the American foreign policy of brinkmanship
d. to reject the former policy of containment
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- history - please give me links from which i can find the answer to this question...
- World Geography - Which of these statments describe NATO? 1. NATO's preferred ...
- history - one sign that the economy might be weakening in the 1920s was a. the ...
- Civics ASAP PLZ =:) - The General Assembly, the Economic and Social Council, and...
- U.S History - 1. The organization after WWII that strenghened the ...
- American History - 1. The organization after WWII that strenghened the ...
- American History - The decision by Great Britain and France to sign the Munich ...
- social studies. - 1. A feeling of intense loyalty to one's country or group is ...
- History - Which of the following is true of the Truman Doctrine? A. It amounted ...
- American Government - "With the existing colonies or dependencies of any ...