Posted by pam on Wednesday, November 3, 2010 at 11:46am.
software programs that allow you to legally copy files and give them away at no cost are called which of the following?
b) public domain
computer - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, November 3, 2010 at 12:09pm
I don't think that's correct. Check these sites for the answer.
(Broken Link Removed)
computer - pam, Wednesday, November 3, 2010 at 12:13pm
thanks ms sue the answer is B
computer - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, November 3, 2010 at 12:25pm
Right. B is the answer.
computer - pam, Wednesday, November 3, 2010 at 12:39pm
thanks ms sue :)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- software - Software programs that allow you to legally copy files and give them ...
- computer - What type of software is provided with the expectation that the ...
- computer question - The project that I have is on chaper 6 on my text book which...
- coputer - I have a project regarding the basics of application software, ...
- Linear Programming - Math - A small software company publishes computer games ...
- Computers - What does the program 7-Zip do for the files on your computer? A. It...
- Algebra - Martin sold his computer and software for $900.00, receiving three ...
- Macro economics - if your agency hire a consultant to develop new software ...
- Education/Technology - The type of software that uses fields, records, and files...
- computer - 2. _____is applications software designed to help users be more ...