Posted by Sally Sue on Tuesday, November 2, 2010 at 6:48pm.
What were the factors responsible for western europe's domination of world trade from 1650-1800?
i have to know 2 economic factors, 2 technological factors, and 2 institutional factors.
please help this is going to be on a test that i' taking
- AP European History - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 2, 2010 at 6:50pm
Since it's going to be on a test, you have studied this. The answers are in your notes and/or in your book.
If you tell us what you know about these answers, we'll be glad to help you fill in the rest. However, we need to know what you've done to find these answers.
- AP European History - Sally Sue, Tuesday, November 2, 2010 at 7:26pm
I'm taking this class online and haven't had a chance yet to review the chapter's information.
so far I have this but i don't feel like it's right, please correct me:
b. flota system
a. Improved boats and ships
b. improved maps for navigation
a. bullion fleets administered from, Seville
b. colonial empires of France, Spain, England, Netherlands, Portugal, and Dutch
- AP European History - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 2, 2010 at 7:41pm
Those look good to me.
But if you're taking a test, you MUST review the chapter's information.
- AP European History - Sally Sue, Tuesday, November 2, 2010 at 7:44pm
yes, I know thanks, I will review them tonight and tomorrow. are my answers in the correct categories?
- AP European History - Hailey, Monday, October 6, 2014 at 3:01pm
I believe your answers are in the right categories. These look good to me
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- AP European History - I have to write an essay and the instructions are Analyze ...
- World History - What factors spurred the technological development during ...
- math - how often does a leap year occur? what are al the prime numbers less then...
- History - What are some factors that are responsible for the emergence of ...
- u s history - what factors led to western expansion at the the? what other ...
- Math factors - Lareina understands factors, but sometime she has trouble finding...
- History - Describe the economic, political, societal, and religious conditions ...
- Science - Abiotic factors are living factors. (wind, temperature) Biotic factors...
- psychology - Need help explaining different aspects of biological factors , ...
- Western Civilization - What factors led Atlantic community states to seek ways ...