Posted by David on Tuesday, November 2, 2010 at 4:53pm.
Answer this Question
- Algebra - Factorise completely: 6x^2+10x-5= and 6x^2+8x-3=
- algebra - Factorise 4x^2-7x+3= and 6x^2+10x-5= Thanks Method would be good-as I ...
- maths - factorise: 1) x^4+10x^3+35x^2+50x+24 2) 3(a-b)(b-c)(c-a) 3) (a+b)^3-a-b
- algebra - factor completely 75x^4+35x^3-10x^2
- intermediate algebra - Factor completely.Using the AC method....6x^3-4x^2-10x
- Intermediate Algebra - Determine whether the point (1, 8) is a solution of the ...
- factorise completely - 2ax - 3ay + 2x - 3y
- math,factoring,help - Can someone please show me step by step how to do these. I...
- Algebra HELP! - Consider the function h as defined. Find functions f and g so (f...
- algebra - Gina wrote this system of linear equations: 2x + y = 7 4x + 5y = 11 ...