Posted by sophie on Tuesday, November 2, 2010 at 4:52pm.
how do you say goodafternoon in evry laungega
- Foreign Languages - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 2, 2010 at 4:57pm
Sorry, but we don't have the knowledge or the time to tell you how to say "Good afternoon" in all of the almost 7,000 spoken languages in the world.
- Foreign Languages - sophie , Tuesday, November 2, 2010 at 4:59pm
- Foreign Languages - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 2, 2010 at 5:01pm
We could tell you how to say Good Afternoon in a few languages, if you tell us which languages you want.
- Foreign Languages - sophie , Tuesday, November 2, 2010 at 5:03pm
ok french and russian
- Foreign Languages - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 2, 2010 at 5:18pm
French: bonjour (actually means "good day" but is commonly used all day long)
I couldn't find the Englsh language transliteration for Russian in any of my three dictionaries or online. Unfortunately, I've forgotten how to pronouce the Cyrillic alphabet.
- Foreign Languages - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, November 2, 2010 at 9:08pm
Here it is in Russian (and I have many other languages, if you'd like)
Good afternoon (can be used in all situations)
Russian uses the Cyrillic alphabet so that is what you see above, plus more or less what it sounds like and then the English translation.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Foreign Languages - C'est la vie (What is the meaning of this one? How do you ...
- English - Native speakers - Hello! How do you say in English "Sprachliches ...
- Languages - How do you say the word "love" and "kind" is many languages. (the ...
- Languages - Just wondering: How do you say "No" In 5 different languages? -MC
- English - I made a last change since our students study only Eglish as a foreign...
- Foreign Languages - Can someone tell me what Melodifestivalen is?
- Foreign Languages - Does anyone have any tips for listening exams in a foreign ...
- geometry - At Millock Highschool, there are 1,000 lockers and 1,000 students. ...
- Foreign Languages - How do you say "I love you,my love,when I hear the voice I ...
- foreign language - can i learn two languages at once?