Posted by Arjel on Tuesday, November 2, 2010 at 3:46pm.
write a story problem that represents each division expression.then solve the problem a. write a story problem that represents 528/24 divided
- math 5TH GRADE - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, November 2, 2010 at 3:50pm
A family group of 24 people went out to dinner together. Their total bill was $528. How much did each person pay?
- math 5TH GRADE - maria, Tuesday, November 2, 2010 at 11:56pm
at morris elementary there are 45 students in each grade, four though six. In the fourth grade, 19 participate in sports after school. Two out of every six fifth graders play sports after school. In the sixth-grade class, seven of every ten students are noot playing sports. Which grade has the most students plaing sports after school.
- math 5TH GRADE - maria, Wednesday, November 3, 2010 at 12:01am
fifth gades have the most students playing sports after school.
- math 5TH GRADE - chris, Monday, April 4, 2016 at 5:00pm
Mr.Jones is planting roses in 3\4 of his garden. He wants 2/5 of the roses to be red. What fraction of the roses will be red.
- math 5TH GRADE - Chris, Monday, May 30, 2016 at 4:33pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Write a measurement division story problem for 6 divided by 3/4 and solve...
- math - write a partitive division story problem fo 45 divided by 3/5
- math - write a measurement division story problem for 6 divided 3/4
- Math - Write a story for the following multiplication problem : 16x5 Derrick ...
- math - Write a story problem that can be solved using the equation 3/4 x 36 = n ...
- math - Make up a story problem that fits the following division of fractions ...
- 5th grade math (dividing fractions) - Hi.. I need help figuring out this problem...
- elementary - write a problem write a word problem involving the number of pages ...
- Math - Write a Problem Write a multiplication story for 9x8. Include the product...
- math - write a story problem of your own and solve it