Posted by ariyonia on Tuesday, November 2, 2010 at 3:00pm.
elementary functions - Hannah, Tuesday, November 2, 2010 at 3:02pm
elementary functions - ariyonia, Tuesday, November 2, 2010 at 3:06pm
i tried that one it doesn't work because that equals x2-3x-4 I need x2-3x+4
elementary functions - Ronald, Tuesday, November 2, 2010 at 3:09pm
Sorry she made a mistake you need to use the quadratic formula which you can find on youtube.
elementary functions - Anonymous, Tuesday, November 2, 2010 at 3:15pm
will that help me to factor the equation because I did it and I got 3+ or - 5i all over 2 and that's not going to help me factor the equation
elementary functions - bobpursley, Tuesday, November 2, 2010 at 3:24pm
Well, it does.
x= -b+-sqrt(b^2-4ac) /2
x=3/2 +- 1/2 sqrt (9-16)
x= 1.5 +-i/2 sqrt7
elementary functions - MathMate, Tuesday, November 2, 2010 at 5:03pm
Unless the expression was
which you can factor.
Check the question.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- elementary functions - f(x)=x(squared)+x-3. compute the difference quotient: (f(...
- Functions - use the factor theorem to determine whether x-c is a factor of f(x)=...
- elementary math - when finding the factors for 841 what is the largest factor ...
- Functions - I have to find the x-intercept. The equation is y=-2((x-4)^2)+1 I ...
- English - What is different in middle school compared with elementary school? In...
- Calculus - We're learning about different kinds of functions and I don't really ...
- Elementary Math - Which of the following sets are functions from the set of ...
- Math adv functions - is x+b a factor of x^9+5b^2x^7+5bx^8-b^9
- advanced functions/precalculus - 1. The function f(x) = (2x + 3)^7 is the ...
- science help - Two factors which cause global climate change are listed below. ...