Posted by anatomy on Tuesday, November 2, 2010 at 1:59pm.
Sports and hobbies and pastimes What sports associate with these body parts? Mentioned many sports and activities as possible (as many... As possible) for each body part.
1. legs and feet
2. arms and hands
3. hands and fingers
Spanish - Jen, Tuesday, November 2, 2010 at 2:10pm
1. soccer: el futbol
2. volleyball: el volibol
Try some on your own.
Spanish - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, November 2, 2010 at 9:21pm
Here are more sports:
billiards = el billar
bingo = el bingo
body building = desarrollar la musculatura
bowling = el bolo/el boliche (depending upon where you are)
checkers = las damas
chess = el ajedrez
darts = los dardos
dice = los dados
work out = hacer gimnasia
play an instrument = tocar un instrumento
jog = correr a trote corto
mountain climbing = el alpinismo
playing cards = jugar cartas or napies
skating = el patinaje
roller skating = el patinaje sobre ruedas
baseball = el béisbol
basketball = el básquetbol or baloncesto
bicycle racing = el ciclismo
boxing = el boxeo
car racing = las carreras de coches
fencing = la esgrima
footbal = el fútbol americano
soccer = el fútbol *do not forget accents!
golf = el golf
hockey = el hockey
race = la carrera
ski = esquiar (verb) el esquí
tennis = el tenis
track and field = el atletismo en pista
volleyball = el volíbol (*accent mark)
water polo = el polo acuático
wrestling = la lucha libre
swimming = la natación
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Sports - Researching events that occured in the world of sports on August 22, ...
- sports - in a sports development officer I am asked to provide a list of sports ...
- Prenatal question - In a newborn,as they growup, which do they learn to control ...
- English - Which club is Don in? 1. He is in a sports club. 2. He is in the ...
- Physics - The outstretched hands and arms of a figure skater preparing for a ...
- physics - The outstretched hands and arms of a figure skater preparing for a ...
- Math - A survey of 180 college men was taken. 43 students were in fraternities...
- math - A survey of 180 college men was taken. 43 students were in fraternities, ...
- Spanish - What statement best summarizes the differences in the role of sports ...
- Physics - Biomedical measurements show that the arms and hands together ...