Can someone give me an idea on how my outline should look? I have a checkpoint due tomorrow titled: Article Critique Outline. I chose the topic: Thousands of Undiscovered Plant Species Face Extinction.
- Introduction to paper and chosen topic
- Background on topic
- Summary of article content
- Description of Biological relationship between topic and human population
- Discuss biological/ecological significance of topics addressed in article
- Discuss what potential solutions/actions can be taken to help improve the situation
- Include a formal conclusion to wrap up the topics and ideas in paper
SCI230 UOP - SraJMcGin, Monday, November 1, 2010 at 7:38pm
Here are some sites on "How to make a good outline:"
SCI230 UOP - Lori, Sunday, November 21, 2010 at 11:44am
Also, remember to include each topic of your outline in your final paper. My professor required the bulleted format in my outline.