Posted by Dania on Sunday, October 31, 2010 at 11:12pm.
please - How do we manually calculate the Present Value of annuity step by step using this formula:
PV=R[1-(1+i)-n / i
PV = 2700[1-(1+.065)-4
___________________ = 9249.66
How did they get this answer (9249.66)?
I'm so lost. just to clarify too, -4 is an exponent. I couldn't change font for this to be apparent. Please a step by step answer would really help. Thank you in advance for your help, this site is such a wonderful service.
math - Reiny, Sunday, October 31, 2010 at 11:28pm
hoping you have a decent calculator with brackets, here are the keystrokes I did on my "Sharp"
yx , (you should have such a key)
I get 9249.66
math - Dania, Monday, November 1, 2010 at 8:44am
If I could hug you I would. You have no idea how helpful this was, I can now proceed with the rest of the equations. Thank you kindly :)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - if the density of .88 grams of mercury is 13.6 g/ml, what is the volume? ...
- math - This is for Ms. Sue ! 0.002,1/4,0.20,1/5 my answer 1/5 and 0.20 7/20,6/20...
- math check my answers please and thank you - select the answer that correctly ...
- Math - The municipality of Waterloo needs $915,000 from property tax to meet its...
- Annuity math - Calculate the future value of S of an annuity using the following...
- math - What is 6.5%of 40? Showing work 0.065 x   40 -------------  &...
- 5 QUESTIONS PLZ HELP! - 1) which of the following numbers are equivalent to 20...
- algebra - solve by using the quadratic formula prove your answer is correct by ...
- MATH - Use the following time value of money tables to answer the following ...
- Finance - 200- to 300-word description of the four time value of money concepts...