Posted by lee on Sunday, October 31, 2010 at 11:00pm.
Hello Reiny, please check these problems for me and if they are not right WOULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE CORRECT ONES THANKS!!!
1. Slove for X, wher X is the real number, square root 5x + 9= square root 9x + 13= 27
2. Find the value: ^3 square root -27= 9
3. Write the following in simplified radical form ^4 square root 80= 4
PLEASE HELP QUICKLY!!
- Algebra - Reiny, Sunday, October 31, 2010 at 11:08pm
1 . I assume you meant
√(5x+9) = √(9x+13)
if so, then square both sides
5x + 9 = 9x + 13
-4x = 4
x = -1, the answer checks in my equation
2. I can't figure out what you are saying.
are you finding the cuberoot of -27 ?
if so, the cuberoot of -27 = -3
3 again, is that supposed to the fourth root of 80 ?
80^(1/4) = (16)^(1/4) (5)^(1/4)
= 2 times cuberoot of 5
- Algebra - Reiny, Sunday, October 31, 2010 at 11:10pm
last line should have said
2 times fourthroot of 5
- Algebra - lee, Sunday, October 31, 2010 at 11:15pm
THANKS AGAIN Reiny!!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- algebra - could someone please check these roblems for me and if they are not ...
- algebra - Help Fast PLEASE!! check for corrections on my problems 1.Rewrte the ...
- Pre- Algebra - State if each number is Rational,Irrational,or not a real number...
- math/algebra - can someone check me and see if this is correct. ã(4x+1) + 3 = 0...
- Chemistry(Please check) - .50 - x / x = 3.20e-1 I need to solve for x. I was ...
- 7th grade math Ms.Sue please - 1. Which of these numbers can be classified as ...
- Algebra - I'm studying for a test so I want to make sure I'm doing these ...
- Algebra 2 - could you walk me thorugh these problems simplfy square root 18 - 3 ...
- Math - I can not find the solutions to the following problems using 2 methods: ...
- Math - Combine like terms. 7a square root 2 - a square root 2 + 16= My answer ...