Posted by Tab on Sunday, October 31, 2010 at 6:02pm.
he office where you work would like to track the cost of office supplies used for a two month period. As office manager you're asked to compare two months worth of inventory and prepare a graphical representation of the comaprison to show th increase or decrease in supply use. You must prepare an Excel spreadsheet to be sent to the Chief Financial Officer of your company
Computers - SraJMcGin, Sunday, October 31, 2010 at 7:08pm
Here are some tutorials for Excel Spreadsheets:
Computers - Tab, Sunday, October 31, 2010 at 10:24pm
I tried that but I just couldn't do it can you offer sime extra help??
Computers - MathMate, Monday, November 1, 2010 at 7:31pm
Start with preparing some data (if not given by your teacher) for the inventory comparison.
Enter them into a spreadsheet and try to create graphics.
Here are some help on graphics if you need them:
Computers - Tab, Tuesday, November 2, 2010 at 7:46am
ok, I made the chart, but how to I create the graph to show the information.
Computers - MathMate, Tuesday, November 2, 2010 at 4:46pm
Decide on the type of graph you need, pie-charts, line graphs, or others.
Follow the first link on "how 4474239_make-graph-using-exceo.html..."
The directions are there.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Accountng - On january 1st, NetSolutions had a debit balance of $1,250.00 in the...
- Medical Terminology - You are a front office medical assistant. A second front ...
- Accounting - On September 1, 2011, Fast Track, Inc. was started with $30,000 ...
- College Accounting - Night office manager's returned $100 worth of supplies to ...
- math - suppose you are starting an office-clening service. You have spent $315 ...
- algebra - suppose you are starting an office-clening service. You have spent $...
- algebra - A certain office can purchase a photocopier for $5600 with a ...
- Accounting - #15 Supplies: Original Purchase and Adjusting Entry On January 1, ...
- math - Suppose you are starting an office-cleaning service. You have spent $315...
- medical office - In reviewing the office's profit and loss statement, the office...