Posted by lee on Sunday, October 31, 2010 at 3:41pm.
is these answers correct?
solve the equation: 2x^2 +8x - 17=(x +2)^2= x=-7,3
solve (v-5)^2-63=0, where v is a real number, simplify answer as much as possible. v=3 square root 7+5,-3 square root7+5
use the quadratic formula to solve for x.
=x=1+squar root65/8 , 1-square root65/8=x``1.132782,-0.882782
- math - lee, Sunday, October 31, 2010 at 3:57pm
Need help quick please!! with provious questions on checking my answers.
- math - Reiny, Sunday, October 31, 2010 at 4:59pm
the first one is correct
the second is correct
third, you have a typo in your equation
the answers are correct if the equation is
4x^2 - x - 4 = 0
- math - lee, Sunday, October 31, 2010 at 5:11pm
- math - lee, Sunday, October 31, 2010 at 5:42pm
could you please check this for me? Thanks
use the quadratic formula to solve for x. 4x^2-x-4=0
x=1+ square root 65/8, 1- square root 65/8 = x``1.132782,-0.882782
- math - lee, Sunday, October 31, 2010 at 5:55pm
sorry I have a few more and I need the answers quick!!
Find the value: ^3 square root -27= 9
Write the following in simlpified radical form: ^4 square root 80= 4
Solve for x, where x is real number: square 5x + 9= square root 9x + 13=27
- math - lee, Sunday, October 31, 2010 at 6:06pm
32 3/5= 15 IS THIS CORRECT?
- math - Jen, Sunday, October 31, 2010 at 6:44pm
No, 32 3/5 cannot be simplified.
- math - lee, Sunday, October 31, 2010 at 6:48pm
is this correct if not can you tell me wha it is please
32 3/5= 163/5
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - Use the quadratic formula to solve the equation. Give exact answers: ...
- algebra - 1)Write the expression 9n^6+7n^3-6 in quadratic form,if possible A.9(n...
- algebra - 1.)correct 2.)wrong---> the first term is wrong 4(3a^2)^2 = 36a^4 3...
- college math - I'm hoping I did thesse right. Solve each quadratic equation. (I ...
- algebra - 1)Simplify:(6x^3-16x^2+11x-5)/(3x-2) answer= 2x^2-4x+1-3over3x-2 2)...
- algebra - Help Fast PLEASE!! check for corrections on my problems 1.Rewrte the ...
- 7th grade math Ms.Sue please - 1. Which of these numbers can be classified as ...
- Pre Algebra - Please help me with some problems. Thank you! Solve the equation ...
- math, correction plz - Can someone correct these for me.PLZ Problem#1 Directions...
- maths - Consider the equation x(square) + 4px + 2q = 0 where p and q are real ...