Posted by HELLLLLPPPPPP on Sunday, October 31, 2010 at 1:45pm.
o The Ethical issues considered important in todayâ€™s health care organization
â€¢ how will ethical issues alter your way of conducting change in the organization?
O The impact of financial and human resource management.
â€¢ How will financial and HR issues affect your decision making process?
O The Analysis of the administrative process needed to track outcomes and improve quality.
â€¢ What methods will be used to track outcomes of the implemented change?
â€¢ What processes will be put into place to further change the decision once the analysis is complete?
Ethics - Ms. Sue, Sunday, October 31, 2010 at 1:58pm
We can't tell you what YOU think or what YOU would do.
Ethics - HELLLLLPPPPPP, Sunday, October 31, 2010 at 2:02pm
then can you at least explain the quedstion so i can get a good answer or can u tell me some sites or tell me waht u would do????? Im desperate.... i have spent the last week in colorado with my sick sister and i couldn't do any work im behind and i need help thsat is all im asking ,....... can u please please please help me ???????????????????
Ethics - Writeacher, Sunday, October 31, 2010 at 2:17pm
o The Ethical issues considered important in today's health care organization -- how will ethical issues alter your way of conducting change in the organization?
First you must have clear in your mind what is meant by "ethical issues," and once you know what that terminology means, you should be able to decide how YOU would or would not act as you work to conduct "change in the organization." You'll have to go back into your text or study materials to determine what is meant by "ethical issues" and "change in the organization." (For example, "change" in what organization??)
You need to clarify in YOUR MIND what is meant by each specific term in these questions. Once you have them clarified, then you will be more able to determine what YOU will do and what other things should occur.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- HCS/325 HEALTH CARE MANAGEMENT - The Ethical issues considered important in ...
- Health Care Manegement - How might ethical issues alter your way of conducting ...
- college - How will ethical issues alter your way of conducting change in the ...
- health - How might ethical issues alter your way of conducting change
- ethics - Does your organization address ethical issues in a formal and ...
- HCM621 - As the health care industry evolves and changes so do the legal and ...
- healthcare - what ethical issues might arise by relying more and more on ...
- Nursing - a financial person in your own or another health organization and ...
- HEALTH - Identify a contemporay health care issue, and give the different ...
- LEGAL AND ETHICAL ISSUES IN HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVI - Are human services or ...