Posted by jj on Saturday, October 30, 2010 at 5:51pm.
BC=3x+2 and CD= 5x-10. Solve for x.
10th grade - Jen, Sunday, October 31, 2010 at 12:15am
Does BC=CD? If so,
10th grade - Cindy, Tuesday, April 12, 2011 at 4:57pm
if BC=DC then you would do
then you do algebra by adding 10 to both sides like this
+10 +10 the 10s cancel out
then you subtract 3x from both sides like soo
-3x -3x 3Xs cancel out
12=2x then you divide 2 from both sides
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 10th Grade Chemistry - I struggle in the sciences and was wondering what I could...
- 10th grade - -8(-3-4 v)+5(5v+2)=-80 solve for v
- 10th grade - what classes should i take in 10th grade?
- algebra 10th grade - Solve for x? 0 = -9/5 x -9
- 10th grade algebra - 2b/4 + b/3 = 10 solve for b.
- 10th grade algebra - solve for x. |x+9|=17
- 10th grade algebra - solve for n. |3n+5|=7
- 10th grade algebra - 2b/4+b/3=10 solve for b.
- 10th grade - solve (2x+3) exponet2over3=3
- 10th grade math - how do i solve for y in the equation -5y(6y - 6) - y = -4(y - ...