Posted by Lilly on Saturday, October 30, 2010 at 3:27pm.
Solve each proportion. Where necessary, round to the nearest tenth.
4/3 = b/21
I know b=28
do I round to the nearest tenth or what?
- math - Ms. Sue, Saturday, October 30, 2010 at 3:35pm
28 is a whole number, so b = 28.
Your instructions say round where necessary. It's not necessary here.
- math - Bosnian, Sunday, October 31, 2010 at 11:44am
(4/3)=(b/21) Multiply with 21
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math, are they all right? - 1. A student raises her grade average from a 75 to a...
- Algebra 1 - 1). Last week, the ratio of laptops to desktops sold at a computer ...
- geometry - round to the nearest tenth. a rectangular plot of land is 80 meters ...
- Math-- Please check - A package of 16 tea bags costs $2.29. Find the unit price ...
- math - . Find the volume of the sphere with a radius of 9. Use ð = 3.14 and ...
- Pre-Calculus - Help Please Solve the following system of equations. Round your ...
- Math--- Question - I have this on an assignment. Round to the nearest tenth 35/...
- Math - Solve the equation. Round to the nearest tenth if necessary. x2 = 169
- math - A watch with a list price of $889.00 is sold by a wholesaler at a net ...
- Math Help! Someone please help?:) - 1. The sides of a square are increased by a...