Posted by karl on Saturday, October 30, 2010 at 2:08pm.
To gain acceptance, a hypothesis must be:
suggested by a credible authority.
kept secret until the research is completed.
imaginative and appealing.
backed by empirical evidence
psychology - karl, Saturday, October 30, 2010 at 2:09pm
I chose D. Am I correct?
psychology - Ms. Sue, Saturday, October 30, 2010 at 2:13pm
Yes. You're correct.
psychology - PsyDAG, Sunday, October 31, 2010 at 12:31pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- psychology - To gain acceptance, ahypothesis must be: a. suggested by a credible...
- Intro to Psychiology 1 - To gain acceptance, a hypothesis must be: A) Suggested ...
- psychology - to gain acceptance,a hypothesis must be.
- intro to psychology - To gain acceptance, a hypothesis must be:
- Psychology - A hypothesis is an educated guess and as such must have the ...
- presentation essential - dentify and evaluate the three specific credible ...
- history - many scientists who helped develop the atomic bomb for the United ...
- English - 1. He kept a secret. 2. He broke a secret 3. He let out a secret. 4. ...
- psychology - A hypothesis is what an investigator uses to: duplicate research ...
- Introduction to Psychology - Joaquin has been assigned a primary research ...