Posted by mysterychicken on Saturday, October 30, 2010 at 12:23pm.
5. The products are the materials used in the reaction.- T?
28. Alloys are
30. An example of a colloid solution is
a. salt water
b. dirt mixed with water
31. Gases dissolve better
a. when pressure is increased
b. when temperature is decreased
38. Alpha rays are really
b. helium nuclei
c. electromagnetic waves
40. A nuclear reactor uses
a. controlled fission
b. uncontrolled fission
Not really sure, but I'll go with B?
- Chemistry - DrBob222, Saturday, October 30, 2010 at 2:18pm
You really need to restudy this entire set of notes. Smog is a colloid. The others are wrong, some grossly so. For example, the first one: Products are what one produces, right?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry - Need help with these--- 28. Alloys are a. elements b. compounds c. ...
- Science-Chemistry - when u use different materials, what are they most likely to...
- science - need to identify the elements, compounds and mixtures of the iron and ...
- Science - 1. Do you think there is very much practical chemistry in today's ...
- Chemistry - Is dissolving salt in water an example of reversible? I don't think ...
- Chemistry - How can the Tyndall effect be used to distinguish between a colloid ...
- Chemistry - You are a lab technician and must create 250 ml of a 17% salt ...
- Chemistry - Why are the properties of alloys gnerally superior to their ...
- chemistry - What is composed of atoms in fixed proportions? A. mixtures B. ...
- chem - Does anyone know a website that will help me identify the physical ...