Posted by charlee on Friday, October 29, 2010 at 5:38pm.
how can thinking about 90 tens help you with 1901-297?
the last posted answer was no correct...it came home marked WRONG...please help!!??
- 4th grade math - Ms. Sue, Friday, October 29, 2010 at 5:46pm
What was the correct answer?
This reminds me of The Music Man.
- 4th grade math - Ms. Sue, Friday, October 29, 2010 at 6:11pm
Are you sure you copied the problem correctly? Is it possibly 901 (not 1901)?
- 4th grade math - charlee, Friday, October 29, 2010 at 6:33pm
it says 1901-297
and there's another one...
how could thinking about 200 tens help you find 2004-1559?
i'm totally stumped...thanks for your help!
- 4th grade math - Ms. Sue, Friday, October 29, 2010 at 6:37pm
Your second question makes more sense.
200 tens is 2,000.
200 tens minus 150 tens = 50 tens = 500
- 4th grade math - anyah, Monday, November 1, 2010 at 7:42pm
It said explain why seven times eight is not a nuber sentence.
- 4th grade math - wendy, Wednesday, November 3, 2010 at 6:11pm
- 4th grade math - lizzy, Saturday, November 6, 2010 at 7:49pm
- 4th grade math - Anonymous, Friday, November 12, 2010 at 8:14pm
i am a two digit number .my tens digit is 4 more then my ones digit .if you multipil me by 5, the estimate product is 300 .what am i
- 4th grade math - Bruce, Wednesday, November 24, 2010 at 7:02pm
- 4th grade math - priyanka, Saturday, October 12, 2013 at 2:06pm
Answer this Question
- 4th grade math - how can thinking about 90 tens help you with 1901-297?
- math - how could thinking about 90 tens help you find 1901-297?
- math - how could thinking about 90 tens help you find 1,901 - 297 ?
- Lang. Arts - He acquired Swiss nationality (20) in 1901 and he began working at ...
- Math - Rank the following from greatest to least. 297.086, 297.8, 297.062 Is ...
- Math: Trig - What is Arcsec(-2) equal to and how can you find the correct answer...
- 5th grade math - Ms sue I'm sorry I'm totally confused its says round to the ...
- Science math - Can no one help me? I posted a question earlier I don't need ...
- URGENT Spanish help please. - ok in the example it shows: ┐Comprendes espanol? ...
- 7th grade math correct 2 and help 1 - 6. The bill at a restaurant is $58.50, and...