Posted by mysterychicken on Friday, October 29, 2010 at 5:00pm.
'Place the letter of th item in Column II on th line before its best match in Column I'
39. control rod
40. critical mass
a. removes heat from reactor
b. slows neutrons produced by fission
c. limits number of free neutrons
d. amount of uranium needed to sustain a chain reaction
I reallyy need help with this!
Chemistry - bobpursley, Friday, October 29, 2010 at 5:41pm
Chemistry - mysterychicken, Friday, October 29, 2010 at 5:42pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry - 'Place the letter of the item in Column II before its best match in ...
- Chemistry - Need help with this-- 'Place the letter of the item in Column II ...
- Chemistry - Can someone please help me with these: 3. Dissolving salt in water ...
- chemistry - Reaction 1: I2(aq)Cu^+2(aq) Ag^+(aq)Br2(aq) Column 1---Column 2---...
- Tech - 4. after creating a column heading and or typing text within a column ...
- educational technology - 4. After creating a column heading and/or typing text ...
- Ed Tech - 4. After creating a column heading and/or typing text within a column...
- Ed. Tech - After creating a column heading and/or typing text within a column, ...
- science - kendra was looking at recipes in a cookbook. she divided some of the ...
- college physics - A cylindrical stone column of diameter 2R = 1.47 m and height ...