Posted by danny on Friday, October 29, 2010 at 10:56am.
"The editors . . . break those sequences up into quick jagged shots that key us up and keep us hyper-alert . . . we look hard at the screen to take it in."
- English - Ms. Sue, Friday, October 29, 2010 at 10:58am
What are your choices?
- english - danny, Friday, October 29, 2010 at 11:03am
i have no idea what they mean? when i look them up, it tells me all these different deffinations...
- English - Ms. Sue, Friday, October 29, 2010 at 11:10am
Aesthetics has to do with beauty and how the mind and emotions react to it.
Authenticity is being real and genuine.
Universality means something is experienced by everyone or everywhere
In my opinion, your quote is an example of aesthetics.
- english - danny, Friday, October 29, 2010 at 11:16am
oh okay thanks alot!
- English - Ms. Sue, Friday, October 29, 2010 at 11:18am
- english - danny, Friday, October 29, 2010 at 11:28am
"The film's artistry cements Kaufman's status as a world-class screenwriter once and for all, erasing—or at least mitigating—memories of earlier scripts that didn't play out quite so well."
- English - Ms. Sue, Friday, October 29, 2010 at 11:29am
Isn't the keyword "artistry?"
- english - danny, Friday, October 29, 2010 at 11:32am
i have no clue?
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- english - "The editors . . . break those sequences up into quick jagged shots ...
- English - 1. Don't take it too hard. 2. Don't take it so hard. 3. Don't take it ...
- English-Need help quick - Question 2. About how many editors work at a ...
- math - Mary hits 60% of her free throw shots in yesterdays game. If Mary takes 7...
- Algebra(weighted average) - Help pleaasee!!!..my answer to this problem was 42.5...
- to ms.sue - the basketball game is tied.your team has the ball.there is only ...
- Computer - Your computer is running very slow. The LED light for the hard drive ...
- English - For the essay I have to write I have to talk about examples of ...
- algebra - Translate the problem into a pair of linear equations in two variables...
- algebra - simplify:(3x0 ynegative 4)(2x2 y)3 this is hard to break down but i ...